“Home is where the heart is.”
My kids are not necessarily fascinated by my blog. But they have noticed that they have not made my “thanksgiving fest” list. It did make them wonder – you are grateful for us, aren’t you?
And the answer is of course – yes. A thousand times yes. My cup –and my heart – overflows with love and gratitude. And the fact that all five of us will be together for Thanksgiving is the biggest blessing of all.
- The adventures of raising children
- Seeing those children evolve into interesting, good-hearted, fun adults
- Looking back on school years with the ups and downs of three teenagers in one house
- Countless hours of transporting these aspiring thespians to rehearsals leading up to spectacular productions
- Our cross-country camping trips filled with outdoor adventures
For these things and so many more, I give thanks.
What are you thankful for today?